In compliance with Public Act 08-167 of the Connecticut General Statues, Susman, Duffy & Segaloff, P.C. wishes to inform all clients and vendors that it is our policy to protect your privacy:
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone for any purpose that is not specifically permitted by law and any applicable State Ethics rules.
- We make reasonable efforts to restrict access to nonpublic personal information about clients and vendors to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to them. We make reasonable efforts to train employees to protect the privacy of your clients and vendors. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state law to guard your nonpublic personal information.
It is the policy of Susman, Duffy & Segaloff, P.C. to:
- Protect the confidentiality of Social Security numbers and other nonpublic personal information;
- Prohibit the unlawful disclosure of Social Security numbers and nonpublic personal information; and
- Limit access to Social Security numbers and nonpublic personal information